If you don’t love it, you can exchange it for a different new or pre-owned vehicle and get 100% of your CarHub Best Price back towards the next vehicle (excluding the tax difference on non-refundable items, accessories, services, license and documentation fees).
This Exchange Program applies to the vehicle as well as its warranties, insurances and pre-paid maintenance. These types of add-ons are covered and their value can be applied to a different vehicle within the 3 day/500 km guarantee period.
Terms For Exchange
- For a vehicle to qualify for an exchange, it must be a pre-owned vehicle (demos do not qualify) and it must be returned during business hours within the guarantee period of up to 3 days after the day of delivery or up to 500 km, whichever comes first.
- Vehicle must be in the same physical and mechanical condition as it was during original delivery with no damage and no alterations (including but not limited to, automotive product applications such as a wrap, accessories you had installed anywhere on the car or adhered to surfaces such as a phone mount) or any other modifications of any kind.
- A maximum of 1 exchange will be processed for a single purchase.
- Customers are responsible for returning the vehicle back to the selling store. If transportation services are required, the customer will be responsible for the costs to return the vehicle to the original selling store.
- If the customer traded-in their own vehicle on the first deal, CarHub will apply the trade-in cash value represented on the original contract to the new vehicle purchase minus any fees/charges due.
- This program does not cover the following:
- Accessories you purchased and had installed (including but not limited to side steps, RAM bar or tinted windows), are not eligible for return as they will remain on the original purchased vehicle. As a result, their value will not be transferred to the new vehicle and will be deducted from the return proceeds that will be applied to the new vehicle. Customers who wish to have those accessories installed on their new vehicle will be required to purchase them separately.
- Similarly, protection products you purchased that were applied to the vehicle (including but not limited to: Ceramic Coating, Paint Protection, Interior Protection, Rust Protection, Undercoating, etc.) are also not eligible for transfer to the new vehicle, and their value will be deducted from the return proceeds that will be applied to the new vehicle.
- Customers are responsible for any licensing costs associated with the vehicle purchase or exchange.
- The 3 Day Exchange Program does not apply to vehicles located and purchased from an outside source on behalf of the customer (dealer trades), vehicles delivered outside of Ontario or vehicles purchased under a fleet or broker sales agreement.
- Special vehicles or high-performance vehicles are excluded from this program (including, but not limited to Ford Shelby, Ford Mustang GT, Ford Raptor, Chevrolet Corvette, Dodge/Jeep SRT, Hyundai N Line, Rolls Royce, Mercedes-Benz AMG packages, BMW M packages, Mercedes-Benz G Wagon, Mercedes-Benz S Class and Maybach, Porsche 911, etc.).
The purchase contract will stipulate if the vehicle does not qualify for the CarHub 3 Day Exchange Program. Customers must have a signed copy of the CarHub Exchange Program agreement for the Exchange option to be available.