What's the Best 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Trim Level for Me?
Posted on March 9, 2020
When you're dealing with an award winning vehicle like the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica - 30 major awards and counting - you win no matter which trim you pick. However, once you understand that this minivan is special in so many ways, you can go a step further and find one that matches your needs exactly. At Caledon Chrysler, we want to help with this important process by going over some of the basics of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and a few of the five trim levels available.
No matter which trim you selection, your 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is powered by a powerful 3.6-liter V6 24V VVT DOHC engine that delivers 287 horsepower at 6,400 rpm and 262 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,000 rpm. When paired with the standard nine-speed automatic transmission, this dynamic minivan gets fuel efficiency of 12.9 L/100km city and 8.4 L/100km highway.* All trims also come with Electronic Stability Control with Hill Start Assist, a Uconnect 5.0-inch Touch/Hands-free communication system, 3.5-inch Electronic Vehicle Information Centre, Media Centre with hands-free communication with Bluetooth streaming audio, Eight air bags, and Rotary E-shift dial. You also have a choice of nine bold exterior colours.
LX - This entry-level trim is anything but simple. You get a ton of standard features in your 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX including:
- 17-inch steel wheels with covers and 235/65R17 BSW all-season tires
- Black grille
- Power, heated, manual folding mirrors with body-colour caps
- Chrysler wing grille badge and rear deck lid Pacifica badge
- 730-amp maintenance-free battery and 160-amp alternator
- Air conditioning with tri-zone manual temperature control
- Second-row Stow'n Go fold-in-floor seats with in-floor storage and Easy Tilt
- Third-row Stow'n Go fold-in-floor 60/40 split-folding bench seat
This is a great choice if you want a powerful and comfortable minivan at a great price point.
Touring-L - Roughly in the middle of the trim levels, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L gives drivers and passengers some interesting extras. To increase your safety levels, the Touring-L includes Blind-Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Path Detection and Park-Sense Rear Park Assist with Active Braking. You'll also enjoy the Chrome Stow 'n Place Roof rack system, heated second-row seats, power 12-way front-passenger seat, second and third-row USB charging ports, premium instrument panel with 7-inch full-colour customizable in-cluster display centre, and the advanced Uconnect 8.4 multimedia centre with 8.4-inch touchscreen.
Limited - As you would expect from a vehicle with this name, the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited is a special minivan. You and your family will be surrounded by luxury and comfort thanks to the outstanding standard features such as:
- 18-inch polished aluminum wheels with 235/60R18 BSW all-season tires
- Driver's memory system for exterior mirrors, seat and radio presets
- Hands-free dual power sliding doors and power liftgate
- High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps
- Power-folding third-row seat
- Premium Nappa leather-faced seating with perforated inserts and two-mode front ventilation
- Stow 'n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID
- Touring suspension
- Tri-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
- Uconnect 8.4 NAV multimedia centre with premium navigation
To learn more about all the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica trim levels, we suggest you contact or visit the experts at Caledon Chrysler today.
*All vehicle mileage based on 2016 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.